GARRARUFA FISH THERAPY EXPERIENCE ^^
Looking for an intensive and invigorating foot massage? The proponents of fish therapy recommend that there is nothing like a fish therapy. Surprised? It is increasingly becoming popular in Europe, China, Japan, Singapore and Turkey as a major skin beautifying treatment. All you have to do is surrender yourself to the gummy licking of Garrarufa Fish and wait for the miracle to happen! Want to check? Read on…
Fish Foot Therapy
The major focus of fish foot therapy is skin exfoliation. The concept is that you soak your feet in a warm pool teemed with tiny hungry doctor fish. Doctor fishes are scientifically known as Garra rufa and are natives of Turkish towns, Sivas and Kangal. The warm temperature of the water ensures that nutrients do not survive. This means the ravenous doctor fishes eats away dead and scaly skins softened by the warm water, revealing soft, pink, smooth and healthy skin underneath.
Fish Therapy for Eczema
Doctor fishes have long been associated with healing of psoriasis. It is suggested that when the doctor fishes nibbles on dry skin through their gummy mouth, the nibbling action triggers release of an enzyme known as Dithranol. This can help in treating the skin condition called eczema.
Besides eczema, fish therapy can help in treating other itchy skin conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, etc. So, if you want to be treated by the doctor fishes, be prepared to soak yourself in a warm pool for 8 hours a day up to 21 days before taking breakfast. During the twenty one day period, you may have to drink at least three glasses of water on an empty stomach. You may be abstained from taking medications during the entire tenure of treatment.
Benefits of Fish Therapy
- In order to look after you skin, doctor fish is one of the most effective way.
- The benefits of doctor fish are easily visible. People who have dry, damaged or rough skin, fish naturally removes the damaged or dead skin leaving behind healthy skin in order to grow.
- Nibbling can be a pleasant experience for those people who get used to the initial sensations.
- The fish pedicure removes all the dirt and provides a deep cleansing treatment to the skin, thus helps in regenerating the new skin.
- The skin will feel smooth, healthy and revitalised after the treatment.
- The natural glow of the skin will come back after the treatment is done.
- Fish therapy also promotes blood circulation, protects skin and makes the skin of the face look more healthier and smoother.
- Fish therapy is one of the best way to relax your skin.
- This process removes the dead skin naturally and this treatment is therapeutic as well as enjoyable.
- The fish massage causes sensation which later on stimulates the nerve system in a similar way to acupuncture treatment.
- It also helps in relieving the tiredness from the body and provides a form of relaxation.
- Fish therapy provides therapeutic benefits to the skin. Moreover, there is a symbolic relationship between natural environment and human being and that relationship is harmony.
- Fish therapy is a natural therapy which provides no side effects to the skin and helps to treat various types of damaged skin.
- It is one of the most beneficial way in order to cure damaged skin.
We put our fish here at cafe kendi at the best treatment as possible to make sure that the fish is healthy. Healthy fish means the best experience for customer that wants to try this new kind of therapy 🙂
So , if you happen to be in Ubud Bali , make sure to come to Cafe Kendi to experience this new therapy